Thursday 21 April 2011

My idols

 women who I look up to and take inspiration from.


 Kate Bosworth
I love her style and the fact she has two different coloured eyes




Miranda Kerr

Her attitude towards fitness and health is an inspiration to me, I've bought her book 'Treasure Yourself'
I love that she takes time out to meditate, pray and be thankful. 
She has studied fitness and nutrition and believes your body is a temple and should be treated that way.
Her body is amazing, and she has worked hard for it. 
I love so much about her! 





Victoria Secret Models 

They have the most amazing lives! I always think of their amazing figures when I'm working out! 




Jennifer Hawkins
She has the most amazing figure, and works on getaway!


Leighton Meester
Ahh, I love her, 
she's so beautiful and wears some amazing clothes on screen and off!
She plays my favourite gossip girl character Blair, who comes across as a bitch, however,  is so honest and fragile at heart which makes blair so easy to love.



Christina Aguilera in Burlesque
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! x