Sunday 4 March 2012

everything

4025850597_81c66a0844_o_largebikini-by-summer:

i love tea
happyhues:

Woah, look at this cool elephant, decked out for Holi! Check out these other colorful pics celebrating the colors of India! (via Dreaming of India)
432154_257830720963733_100002104205626_565164_295387994_n_largeChakracandles_lrg_largefitting.love everything about this.Il_570xn.171666586_largez-aboka:

z-aboka:

Miranda Fucking Kerr, shes perfect 

c-haude:

i would do anything to be her

londonzhiloh:

(via imgTumble)She’s so beautiful, can’t believe I got to meet her!Shes so lucky, the things I would do to Didier! Next purchase, but in black ;)*jaw drops*….why does she have to be so effing perfect !?!Such a beautiful women.aussiebeauties:

Aussie beauty Camille Piazza.
Google Image Result for http://www.greathairstyletips.com/images/beautiful-extra-long-hair1.jpg on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/19334688surferdude182:

Noronha by Luciano saraceni (via Henry Teixeira | Flickr)
u-k-u-le-le:

 



Click for Boho/ Beach!!!






▲ WANT MORE FOLLOWERS?! THEN FOLLOW ▲▲ WANT MORE FOLLOWERS?! THEN FOLLOW ▲Tumblr_lqrn1yyfjr1qfrprio1_500_largeMiranda+kerr+discusses+skincare+range+store+_pgqv0fhx8yl_largeB1276680_1_largeYoghurt3_largeTumblr_lwjr7funer1qcd3rwo1_500_largeconflictingheart:

 (Annenonymous)
art-and-dream:

Animals photography wonderful hug baby 
paperpaintandglue:

(via ~ Understand(ing)~ - Scrapbookgraphics.com Gallery)
souleland:

Quote Book: on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/10867097
my mind looks like that this morning :)thesweettalkonthesidewalk:

smallworriesbigdreams:

Add:Yummy food, awesome family dynamics, and a good night’s rest. 

^ agreed becomingrawandhealthy:

that is what the matter is with me..
i just am to scared to be hurt again
but i could risk it
but…what if it happens again?

same for me .. but it’s worth taking risks ;)(via createyourmind, icanread)
Quote by Chloe Harris 

Write in Your Heart… by ~KingBarbarossa
justkeepswimminglovely:

I try everyday. :) Thank you to all of my Tumblr supporters who reblog such beautiful things that inspire me everyday!
one day… why not NOW ?scaena:

Three Amigos (by yyz!)
kimberlysmalley:

(via Blog | Ali Edwards)
nevver:

Day time comes again tomorrowcandyheart4:

Q U O T E D I A R Y ♥ on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/18272195..let me brighten your day..true.iamsunshine78:


I say this about, 100 times a day here in India. 
And I mean it every time.
♥∞

- Lincoln stole my quote ! -goood night everybody ! and sweet dreams in Paradise of course ;)that’s true.. even if it’s so hard to believe ;)asoldierslover:

well saidsashastergiou:

respect please...2. et 5. are not so simple..vbshalom:

Beauty is all aroundvioletyield:

Sketchbook Project Layout 17 by CXR Design on Flickr.
faithandhopeandlove:

Nothing works better than positivity!
I do :)lovefitsp:

YOU. ARE. SO. COOL. 
fitbunney:

Who the heck cares about having airspace in between thighs when you could fight for agility, endurance, flexibility.So you can fit into a size 0.But can you do a one-hander on a kettlebell? 
Let’s fight for fit. not for thin.Let’s fight for strength. not fragility.Let’s fight for fierce.  Let’s do this. 
agustofhealth:

designersof:

y4zmin.deviantart.com

See….you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself next time :)
fitbunney:

What are you waiting for?
undressedskeleton:

Fruity Pops! 15 Calories
1 packet pink lemonade splenda
1/2 apple diced
1/2 banana diced
flavored lemon water
85-lbs:

Okay, I want to make this.
sweatnsass:

Genius! All terrain yoga!

holy awesomenesswecandrinkwiskey:

sometimes you don’t need a a reason to smile, you just know your not sad and that’s reason enough.
littlewaternymph:

I love my bike. I don’t know what I’d do without it!
justbreathe831:

Haha so cute :)
Teamwork yoga hahahfitnewme:

Once you start to see the bright side of things its very hard to stop. Ive made it a habit, anything that annoys or upsets me i can always see some kind of possitive to come from it.
I think its important to be able to see a light at the end of a dark tunnel, other wise you will forever feel lost for you cannot see. watermelon-crush:

her whole room is beautiful!
spiritualinspiration:

www.getoutthebox.org
www.facebook.com/naeemcallaway
thepictureofhealth:

Amazing deltoids.
justbreathe831:

This is such a good idea! I wish Mother’s Day was sooner…
nomoremrsfatass:

mariahcatlivinghealthy:

skinny-thinny-dreams:

HAHA this is cute!

Hahahaha

Love ittt
recoveryisbeautiful:

omg I love this
paleogirl-push-it:

Don’t be afraid to get messy <3
fittingfit:

Bodybalance/Yoga tonight m-mm-mmhm! 
push-harder:

I want summer back so bad…

1 comment:

  1. That is my painting! (the Fruits of the Spirit one)
    So glad you like it!

    http://www.artinthespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! x