Sunday 4 December 2011

world

love-stoned:


Left brain: I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.

Right brain: I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.

Left brain: I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.
Right brain: I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.


Love these shoes and the look. But would never be comfortable on the beach..
xabuton:

Dree Hemingway by Tom Craig for Vogue UK May 2011
The emphasis and fun should always be on getting readymy futureChanelsuddlely studded with soft flowy fabricKate’s not looking so great, but OMG that headband detail!highlighter yellow and fuck me heelsne-uw:

I would happily die in this field of colourssss
sea-scaped:

One of the most beautiful pictures. The view the colour the simplicity the freshness.xxxx
reclusewithaname:

Berlin/street style
source: the locals.dk


dewy-eyes:

HE IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN OMG
lovely threads, lovely bonesbohemian-feathers:

.
I must say this is the best feeling everb-l-u-e-l-a-g-o-o-n:

Rules of life.
i have a whole lot of love for this quaint little set up. Particularly the polished wooden floors, white walls, old fashioned white doors, the tulips… the turquoise bench, ok EVERYTHING!!!ocean-colours:

thanks mummy and daddy <3
amazingasyouare:

(via imgTumble)
water-within:

surfers
ca-fe:

so lovely
i love blake, she’s so inspiringju-das:

Reblog this every time. He is so perfect.
w-o-r-l-d-w-i-d-e:

☼boho blog☼
ocean-breeze:

love this
amourencage:

paradise
island-gypsy:

i love this. 
friend-of-the-apes:

this reminds me so much of the lion king :)
i want dreads like thata-b-l-a-z-e:

i want to take a picture like thiss
perfect parakeet doorFoxes are my favorite animals which actually stems from a deep boarding school connection with a pack of ‘Foxcroft Foxes.’  They remain my favorite because they are sly, red, quick and graceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! x